Mediarazzi develops and produces TV channels and applications for Connected TV and OTT (“Over The Top”) platforms including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Opera Software-based TV systems that include LG TV’s, Sony and Samsung Blu-Ray, TiVo and more. We have developed some of the top channels on Connected Television including Paula Deen Channel, Oscar de la Hoya’s Ring TV, Speck, Classic Rock TV, Whisky a Go Go, and many more. Our channels reach more than 300 million viewers worldwide.
Made in the U.S.A. — we develop and manage your entire connected television presence in-house, in the U.S.A. No offshore outsourcing.
Basic TV Channel Development
Our basic channel development package includes Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Opera-software based TV channels (includes LG TVs, Sony & Samsung Smart TVs, TiVo and more.) Apple TV channels can be included for an up-charge. All custom TV channels include:
- Custom channel design based on client-supplied logo and/or graphics
- Choice of layout format
- Custom User interface (UI) for managing and updating channel
- S3 Bucket and Cloudfront storage for configuration files and channel graphics
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) with UNLIMITED bandwidth for serving your video content
- Upload and encoding of up to 100GB of initial content
- Tagging of each video with titles and descriptions, screenshots, etc.
- Integration of video advertising and monetization systems, to include streaming and performance-based advertising, as well as other custom advertising programs and initiatives.
- Basic analytics for tracking advertising revenue, video views and other metrics
- Submission and guaranteed approval for all platforms
- 5 to 7 day turnaround (in most cases)
- Ongoing technical support and updates
- Financing available, if you qualify
Ongoing fees typically include any monthly image hosting or third party software fees (if applicable) and basic CDN fees (varies) after 1 year.
We can provide complete training (8 hours) to you and your team on managing and updating your channel, or we offer ongoing management for a monthly fee. With monthly management, all third party fees are included in our monthly management contract. Base price for monthly management starts at $250/month based on 100GB upload per month, and increases from there.
This package is perfect for smaller studios, brands and content creators —including YouTubers— who want to get their feet wet in the Connected TV space but don’t have the budget or the need (yet) for advanced features or functionality found in more expensive development. It’s also great for anyone looking to launch a channel FAST.
Bottom line, it’s a great place to start.
Advanced Channel Development
If your TV channel development needs go beyond the basic channel development above, Mediarazzi also offers advanced channel development for those seeking advanced functionality or user experience, advanced design or features, custom integrations or increased user data and metrics. Please contact us for a free consultation.
Partner Channels (Co-Produced with Mediarazzi)
If a custom Connected TV channel is currently not in your budget, you may want to explore the various Partnership Opportunities we have available to established You-Tubers and content creators.
For basic channel development, please call (865) 282-3031 or use our contact form. If your channel needs are greater or you have further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to open a conversation first.